Learning Reflection - Digital Literacies for Online Learning

Description: Online Learning Environment

Evaluation:

Though is quite challenging yet, it was a good experience to know these techniques in developing skills and knowledge in self-learned scheme. There are some helpful tools that guided me to accomplish the tasks.

Analysis:

I have learned that you could develop your academic skills in an online environment in digitally speaking. There are an open source tools and organization in the internet that could help you and guide you all throughout you’re in this journey. You just need to read and understand the instruction carefully. Though there were some website that couldn't accessed yet, I began to stimulate myself in this kind of learning curve.

Conclusion:

Learning is a way of molding yourself. You could gain skills and knowledge that doesn't expected. Just follow the path of the learning curve and you'll never be loss. For quite some time, there had been some resources that cannot accessed, however, I just looked for the other resources that might be helpful for me to accomplished one task to another. I've tried to access some resources and compared them, though they have the same purposes, but it depends on which one you are preferred to use to.

Plan:

I found that there's a lot of tools that you use for you to develop your ideas rather than using a traditional way (old school). I will share my knowledge and experience in this course to my colleagues and to be an innovative individual

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Personal Learning Environment

Annotated Bibliography - Summary/descriptive type

Use Citation Management Tool